The commercial real estate industry is undergoing massive transformation, one of the recent trends being coworking spaces. All these transformations are fueled by technological advancement, economic growth and regulatory reforms. Specifically, Co-working and Grade-A office spaces are the two segments of Commercial Real Estate (CRE) which have seen a massive increase in demand in the first quarter of 2018. Also, as the capital requirement of Tier 1 cities is high, many startups and e-commerce companies have opted to invest in cities other than the Tier 1 cities. From automation in warehouses to growth of Mumbai and Bengaluru as top cities for office leasing, listed here are top trends which are likely to define Indian commercial real estate for year 2018.
On this World Statistics Day keep the track of CRE trends with these popularly searched data. These statitical figures are not just numbers but a way to provide you greater insight into Indian CRE sector.
- JLL — Global Market Perspective, The Future of Work: The Coworking Revolution
- Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs survey by CBRE
- KPMG Report
- Commercial Real Estate Consumer Online Behavior Trends: loopnet.com
- CRE Volume & Pricing Trends report by TEN X Commercial
- Emerging Trends in Asia Pacific 2017 Survey
- India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF)
- All Work