Questions? Please let us know, by calling at +91 84484 96011 or sending an email to email@example.com . Thank you!
Your one stop shop for all your office and space related needs.
T (+91) 84484 96011 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFC SPC1128, 1128A, 1129, 11th Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
OFC.SPC is a technology driven, customer focused real estate company providing professional and data driven ecosystem for companies and individuals looking for office and spaces. From getting the office, till implementing the workable infrastructure, OFC.SPC takes your complete onboarding or relocation responsibility.
OFC.SPC provides a wide range of office solutions ranging from: Co-working, business centres, commercial leasing and buying/selling, setting up of conventional and managed offices, built to suit solutions, financial restructuring of your existing lease, design and interiors solutions to match your corporate culture, pre-leasing, commercial renting, furnished and semi-furnished offices, warehouse procurement and management, and other ancillary services.
OFC.SPC has commercial properties for lease available in several in major cities. We also offer competitive rental rates with a simple leasing process and flexible terms. You can also expand at any time during your lease term, even if you need to move to another building.
1. Quality of your office space. If this is an office where you intend to have clients coming in and out then you will need an office space that exudes confidence in your clients. On the other hand, if this space is going to be used for back-end work like storage then it need not be that glamorous.
2. Location of office space. Often the location of office space is given the highest priority in the decision making process. While the location is sometimes equated to prestige, some firms tend to look at the distance to client offices, residential areas etc.
3. Access to public transport. Any office space should be easily accessible by a combination of public transport.
4. Sizeable landmarks. Your ideal office space should be a landmark! Failing actually being a landmark one should look for office spaces close to any buildings of significance.
5. Uninterrupted water and power supply.
6. Parking space.
This is a very subjective question. It can vary on several factors ranging from the quality of the environment to the nature of your business. However, there is a general rule of thumb. 10 employees to 1500 sq. ft. of super built-up area. This gives you 1-2 cabins, a pantry area, a conference room, a server room and 8 workstations.
When deciding on your office space take the following into account:
1. The current number of employees working out of the office space/workspace.
2. The nature of your business (workforce intensive/space intensive or not).
3. The equipment you need installed in the office space.
4. Your growth plans. Office spaces are generally leased out for locked in periods. This means that your contractual commitment is for at least amount of time. Depending on the nature of the contract this could vary, but generally, this period is 3-5 years. No point in getting office space which will be obsolete in 6 months when you want to hire 5 more employees. Generally, a 20% more than the immediate requirement is what is considered ideal.
5. Style of working in the office space (some work is more collaborative in nature and thus might require more common areas while others like call centres require more individuality). Our architect, interior designer, workmen and installation staff need these inputs in order to develop the space as per your need.
The information that you provide is completely safe and confidential with us. We, under no circumstances will exchange your valuable information in lieu of tangible and intangible gains.
Carpet Area is the area enclosed within the walls, actual area to lay the carpet. This area does not include the thickness of the inner walls. It is the actually used area of an apartment/office unit/showroom etc. Built-up Area is the carpet area plus the thickness of outer walls and the balcony. Super built-up area is the built-up area plus proportionate area of common areas such as the lobby, lifts shaft, stairs, etc. The plinth area along with a share of all common areas proportionately divided amongst all unit owners makes up the super built-up area. Sometimes it may also include the common areas such, swimming pool, garden, clubhouse, etc. This term is therefore only applicable in the case of multi-dwelling units.
Some of the factors a lessee or occupant must keep in mind while rent a office is: Locality i.e. transport, schools, hospitals, market, business district, entertainment centers, hotels, restaurants, pollution levels Quoted area of the office i.e. Carpet, built-up area and super built-up area car parking space state of the premises, quality of construction, fixtures and fittings in the premises. Other utilities include components like: rent structure, stamp duty, registration charges, transfer fees, monthly outgoings and society charges, costs of utilities. Any other distinguishing features or advantages of the property.
A fully furnished office consists of dedicated office space that has been completely prepared to serve the requirements of organizations. Typically, serviced offices are controlled by a particular office administration which is in charge of giving all the business benefits on offer.
Furnished offices offer companies looking for office space the possibility of immediate occupation, as they are already equipped with workstations, office furniture, meeting and conference rooms, reception and clerical services, common areas, and waiting rooms for visitors. In addition, serviced offices have the entire communications infrastructure already in place, so companies that move in do not need to set up telephone lines, high speed Internet services, servers, etc.
Furnished offices are available for rent decided between the owner and lessee, and also includes building maintenance, security, insurance, and utility bills. Another characteristic of furnished offices is the flexibility of their lease terms, which can be as short as 3 months, offering companies the possibility of moving into more suitable office space as and when required.
Flexible office space is a flexible alternative to traditional office solutions, affording companies the possibility of implementing versatile space solutions. Flexible workspace is otherwise called shared office space or flexispace. This kind of office space is fitted with fundamental gear, similar to telephone lines, work areas, and seats, a setup that permits representatives who regularly telecommute or work from home to have a physical office for a couple of hours every week or every month.
Unlike in traditional offices, space allocation in flexible workspaces is not fixed, so business so business can augment the advantages of cost and time-effective arrangements, for example, hot desking or virtual offices. Whereas in traditional offices employees spend most of their working day at their fixed workstation, flexible workspace solutions allow staff to work from alternate locations and to only work from the office when necessary. In some cases, employees from different companies may share a flexible workspace.